Friday, January 13, 2017

Best teacher by Anthony

Hey guys today I going to be talking about my amazing teacher so lets get started.                                

I have the best teacher ever because she buys art and crafts and sometimes she don't even give us homework.  #Coolest teacher ever and she even take us to MoMath and there was cool things like bikes in blokes is in that so cool and she makes parties a halloween party or a thanks giving and some times she let us draw oohhh and she let us play the computer in chose time oohhh and we or going to read the peter pan book and we or in chapter one but we are going to go to chapter 2 now Peter now and that the chapter we or going to read today. And she look like fashion to! oohh I think is time for my best teacher mating so see you next time at Anthony bloggers so byeeeee!
                                                                                                                         

4 comments:

  1. Good work and I love it so much! MsMcguigan is the best teacher in the world to me that you have a great way to express how much you love someone.
    -Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By: Erick Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Mcguigan teaches us amazing stuff about China!📖

      Delete